Monday, September 19, 2016
With the broken soul
Monday, September 12, 2016
It is true that within that expression could be an amalgam of beings whose level of influence varied so much like my cousin was present at the wedding of the Duke of Alba, but even at lower levels, forcing by-passes acceleration were taking pace as the expression is repeated like a mantra cacophonous in the pits, laboratories, offices ray rooms or attachments.
And the worst was when at some point in the chain, wanted to become a bully Robespierre and shouted to lung and pleura he did distinction. Generally the cock in question raised his chin and ruffling her robe as if it were fox coat, picturing the face of the guard or the assistant who had claimed their rights seigneur staying with two feet noses. But Fox got his tail between his legs and stuck out her tongue like a lapdog when who proclaimed his membership in the mater house was a doctor, let alone a surgeon.
But the resident was at that time an errand, go you know now, and the little phrase of yore knew you augured many walks, pains head and even the launch of a chain of favors. And all this with the permanent scare in the body raise his head and find yourself breathing like deep throat on your shoulder named "home".
The girl was about twelve years of those before the Nutella, when they were ashamed not yet come to ask the price of a Barbie. It was in one of two pediatric emergency consultations, sentadita very still in the chair, beside her father giving her hand. I do not see them honked their faces in the crowded waiting room when he went to call patients, but I thought it was the result of my cluelessness, more than any other cause.
But then the father went to the nurse by name and she replied with a laugh joke that made adults and children, to me, looking jerk for not learn anything. Then he shook my hand and introduced himself.
- "I believe that we have never met'm Dr. Mariano Lopez, the house surgeon This is my daughter..."
Taking an active role in your care can help you get the best care possible from your doctor. One way to do this is to improve the relationship with your Doctors Kirwan. Here are some tips to help you and your doctor together improve your health care.
Talk to your doctor
Make sure you tell the doctor about any current or past issues or problems that are related to your health. It is important to share with the doctor all the information you can, even if you feel ashamed. Provide your doctor with the following information during the test:
- Any symptoms you are having.
- Your health history. You can create a “health journal” for yourself on paper or in a notebook and bring it to your appointments. See the brochure ” How to create a health journal ” for more information.
- Personal information even if you are stressed or not if your life is changing.
- Any medication you are currently taking. Bring them with you or make a list of all your medications listed. Include information about when and how often the medicine is taken. You should also note the concentration of the drug; For example, do you take 150 or 200 mg?
- Any side effects that you have because of the medication or medications; Especially if it makes you feel bad or if you think you may be allergic to it.
- Any vitamins or supplements you take.
- Any results of x-rays, lab tests, or reports of your medical history that you have, can take them with you to your appointment.
Do not be afraid to speak. It is important to let the doctor know if you do not understand something. If you do not ask questions, your doctor will think you understand everything he or she has told you. The following list is a few tips on how to ask your doctor questions during the exam:
- Ask every time there is something you do not understand.
- If you have questions before your appointment, write them down and give them during your exam. Be sure to write down the most important questions first to make sure they are answered.
- Tell your doctor when you need more time to talk about something. If the doctor is not available to help you, you should be able to speak with a physician’s assistant or a nurse. If no one is available, try to see if you can schedule another appointment to continue your talk.
Bring information to your home
Bringing written or recorded information to the house can help you remember the information and instructions at any time you need it. Your doctor is a good source of correct information that you can trust. The following types of information can be brought home:
- Notes you have taken during your appointment. It is acceptable to write down the information your doctor gives you. Sometimes it helps to bring a friend or family member with you. They can help you write down the answers to your questions.
- Written instructions that your doctor gives you.
- A recording. Ask your doctor if you can bring a tape recorder to the appointment.
- Pamphlets or other educational materials. If there are none available ask where you can find some.
Follow up with your doctor
Be sure to follow all the instructions your doctor gave you during the appointment; Such as taking the medication, scheduling an exam or an appointment with a specialist. If you are confused or if you have forgotten some information, it is okay to contact the doctor. The following list outlines common reasons why you may need to call your doctor:
- If you have any questions after the consultation. Ask to leave a message to the doctor or talk to the nursing staff.
- If you start to feel bad or have problems with the medicine.
- If you did tests and you did not get the results.
The administrative and accounting system of the charity hospital of La Coruña in the eighteenth century
The objective of this work was the analysis of the administrative organization and accounting method employed by the Hospital of Charity of La Coruña in the eighteenth century, which has been carried out through the study of the applicable Constitutions, the main book Accounts , Irenas Cloud Bookkeepers and other documents related to the administration of the Hospital.
In the framework of the organizational model aimed at the institution’s economic and accounting management, the commissioners and caretakers of the Hospital were accountable to the Board of Charity. The accountant, he had to take account of these accounts and the receipts and drafts issued for their entry and preparation of the manifests to the public. He was part of the internal control body of the hospital accounts and was also, together with the treasurer responsible for all accounts to be passed to the main book.
Regarding the accounting method used, this charity was governed by the cash criterion and used the method of charge and data in the preparation of accounts with the people who handled the Hospital’s flows. The main book collected all the collections and payments made by the treasurer of the charity, as well as proof of their review.
Once the study was carried out, we conclude that, taking into account the accounting method used in the main book and the information contained in other documents that we have been able to analyze, an incomplete view of the equity situation is shown by exclusively reflecting treasury movements. Could represent sufficient information for the recipients of the same.
The aim of this paper was to analyze the stewardship and accounting methods used in the Charity Hospital of La Coruña (Spain) during the XVIII century. This has been implemented through the study of its foundation rules, the main book of accounts and other documents linked to the governance of the Hospital.
According to the organizational model of accounting procedures, commissioners and managers of the Hospital sent accounts to the Charity Board. The accountant must enter those accounts, writing down receipts and drafts and presenting public documents. He was part of the Hospital internal control of accounts department, and together with the treasurer, they were responsible for the operations to be accounted for in the main book.
This non profit entity followed the cash flow basis of accounting, using the account for and data method in the personal accounts with those who have access to the cash of the Hospital. The main book contained all collections and payments made by the treasurer of the charity entity and their verification.
The results of the study lead us to conclude that according to the method of accounting used in the main book and other documents analyzed, the complete view of the equity situation was not presented, since just cash flows were accounted for, which could be enough to The users of this reports